Here is my Midi Editor and Sound Bank for the Roland TR-06 Drumatix
With the TR-06 Editor you have direct access to many parameters and can save them as a Sound Data File and
load them back into the TR-06 at any time.
In the PlugIn VST version you can record the controller movements and thus integrate the Roland TR-06 Drumatix into your DAW project.
- Complex sound changes
- Direct access to the sound parameters of the TR-06
- The volume of LT + HT and OH + CH can be adjusted separately.
- For BD, SD, LT and HT a random function can be used.
- X-Y modulation of all parameters
- The Drum Sound settings can be stored in a Sound Bank as single sounds or drum kit and loaded again.
- 49 drum sound presets and 8 Drum Kit Presets (TR 606) are included
- All controllers can be automated.
- The editor settings can be saved in the DAW with the project
The editor is available for PC as VST / Standalone 32/64 bit and for MAC as VST / AU / Standalone 64 bit.